Mommyish Boho-Fall, This Month Captured
APennington I Want Candy
Designs by Soco WordOverlaysNo3
Rachel Jefferies Rituals Morning, Yes
LorieM Double Double Trouble
Dawn Inskip Be Amazing
ScrapSis Happy Halloween
Font: Miserably Lose Regular
Karen, FarrahJobling and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      This is great Sue!!! You are all set for Halloween with your great decor! I love how you made the template your own, using the photo of your front door as the background and then the additional photo of your gate decoration.. Your title work is great too.. I like how you resized the OCT smaller to make it work with word art for a great title, and the blend work of the papers on the trim and layering really balances out your page.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the Oct Template Challenge. Your page came out great!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, okay, first off your front doors are spectacularly beautiful. I really like the large photo and all of the scrap happy goodies on the sides. This is the first year we aren't going to hand out candy or decorate. I am afraid it isn't safe.
    • HeatherB
      Love the spooky Halloween décor and the pumpkin with the candy corn. Great shadows and design. Wonderful page!
    • FarrahJobling
      Awesome Decorations! I love front door scenes this time of year =)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Smwhite
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    402 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).