Teenagedoom {end of an ErA}
MrsPeel, Jul 1, 2016
Description:
NEW RELEASES for JuLy BYOC on sale all weekend at 20% OFF plus Buy More Save More-

Template from Fiddle Dee Dee: Chasing Summer {Dressed Up} Templates (which I dressed even a little bit more) There is also another version of these templates: Chasing Summer {Dressed Down} in case you prefer the cleaner, more minimalist look. The kits I used: from Etc by Danyale: Be-Tween Elements - Be-Tween Papers & Be-Tween Frames- also here and also part of the BYOC: Pink Reptile Designs: Stunning Stitches No 6-

Journaling is about us getting almost over that "teenagedoom" phase, and how the bigger plan shows me that some heavy ordeals need to happen in order to heal other heavies...and I am blessed with so much love & support. Photo from 2014- Journaling 28th/06/2016- Font SF Jubilee- TFL!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      lol, that is such a cute expression for this kit! even her PJs match the kit!!! love the stitched border too!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      Fingers crossed that phase is nearly done. I know what a relief that is!!!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL true, I have been waiting for a kit like this to scrap this photo, trust Danyale to know exactly what goes on in my head and make me a kit that rocks the theme!!!!!!
      Main thing here is: I stopped whining about her not cleaning.... if I don't complain, she is happy....even though the place is falling apart LOL at least we are back to have a laugh together!!!!! :rofl

thanks so much you both @jenn mccabe & @LynnG you know your words are treasured in my heart!!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).