2009 : TeenGirl
MrsPeel, Jul 1, 2016
Description:
The NEW BYOC is so gorgeous!!! You can shop this weekend at 20% OFF plus the buy more save more- !

In my page: Lynn Grieveson: Honey I'm Home Elements- Honey I'm Home Papers & Honey I'm Home Transfers- Etc by Danyale: Be-Tween Elements & Be-Tween Frames. - Pink Reptile Designs: Stunning Stitches No. 6 & Optimistic Elements.

All are on sale this weekend!
TFL!!!
gwtwred, elitka and KarenB like this.
    • jenevang
      Sweet memories and page. I like how the banner ties the 2 photos together. Love it all!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Oh, this is so pretty! The layered vertical paint dividing the layout into sections is just the perfect way to offset your journaling and frame the layout. I totally love it.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh, I love this one so much! Totally fabulous use of elements and paint. Love how you use the transfers to create a line down the page under the top photo. Such a great design and makes those photos shine. One of my alltime fav pages :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @LynnG you know I m crying here, right? thank you so so much.... I had @jenn mccabe & Sarita telling me off when I don't think my pages are good, and Jenn had some valid arguments so I wont moan...plus you guys with your amazing love , thanks @jenevang you know you have been huge time inspiratuon to me for years, and @gwtwred I owe you a proper visit to your gallery (which you know I love) tha k you so so much..... I treasure your words girls!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).