RJMJ

Technique Challenge-DSD 2019-Paint Blends-Silent Beauty

Technique Challenge-DSD 2019-Paint Blends-Silent Beauty
RJMJ, Oct 4, 2019
Description:
OMG!...This is The Perfect Challenge For Me...Being A Mixed Media,Art Journaler Scrapbooker...Paint & Blending Modes Are My Preferred Scrapping Language...I Recently Purchased A Black & White Bundle From Paula Kesselring...& I Wanted To Create With That & Play With Textures & Blend Modes...Perfect Timing I Might Say...Well...Black & White Mixed With Various Shades & Textures Of Teal...

*Sometimes A Moment In Time Just Appears Without Cause Or Reason...A Special Moment In Time Never To Be Duplicated...A "Silent Beauty" Appears In The Water...Splashing About In Total Personal Abandonment...A Photo Opportunity Once In A Lifetime...The Silence Here Speaks Volumes...The Gentle Splashing Waves...The Dark Of Night...The Solace In Personal Peace Of Mind,Body & Spirit...The Beauty Of Freedom Whispers...Love,Happiness,Freedom,Awe...Total Amazement...A Free...Gentle Spirit...A Moment In Time Never To Be Forgotten...

*For My Silent Beauty Layout-I Used:

*Black & White Only-Bundle-Paula Kesselring(Various Pieces ReColored)
MrsPeel, paula kesselring and ArmyGrl like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! I adore all the layers and the rather monochrome color scheme.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      So gorgeous and I love the black and white!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is an absolute, spectacular composition, a brilliant work of art in the visuals, and I bet the explanation takes it higher (I can't read now, I ll explain later, but will be back when I can- to do with my neurological issues)) but I will now share it before my mind plays me even more tricks and I forget!!!! awesomeness, has to go into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow! This is amazing. Love all the layering of brushwork/stamps/transfers and the single colour scheme. Great page!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE this SOOOOO much!!! Congrats on the FF!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Toucanettes
      I like the way you have found lots of completely different black and white images and placed them onto one piece of art journaling.

DSD2019 | I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Toucanettes ...OMG!...I'm So Honored That You Chose One Of My Layouts For This Challenge!...I Was So Busy During DSD Weekend...I Didn't Have Time To Do This Challenge!...By The Time I Remembered...It Was Too Late!...Thanks Again For Choosing My Layout!...:ballonhang
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    531.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).