Bits and Pieces from:
Sunshine in her Soul by R Jefferies
CU Miscellany 01 by R Jefferies
I Do My Own Thing by R Jefferies
Jan 2019 M3 Add On by R Jefferies
Albus Papers by Sara Gleason
MrsPeel and Trish like this.
    • SharLamb
      I'm jealous! I started out in life with baby-blues, but over the years they turned into a sort of muddy green...not brown. not green. certainly not blue. But my three kids have gorgeous blue eyes, and several of my grands do too. So I get to look at theirs (& Dave's), and be grateful I can see with my no-color eyes! LOL Your page is as gorgeous as your eyes. :D
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • Trish
      beautiful layout and photo
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created!! Love your messy border following your beautiful photo.
    • MrsPeel
      Lori... you know I am a fan of yours, I admire your elegance, and here once again you shine with gorgeous composition, a soft environment with touches which enhance the beauty opf the page and..... you are in the picture!!!!!!!!! I always knew you are beautoful, but had never seen a close up photo so didn't know they are blue!!!! even more beautiful....!!! gorgeous all over!!!!! so glad you joined us on the Muse!!!!!! super huge huggzzzz

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • ajm
      Such a beautiful designed page!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Wow I love the monochrome with the splashes of blue and the use of the illustrations and stitches, you are gorgeous and so is your layout! An October Froggy Fave!
    • mcurtt
      I enjoyed reading your journaling. I too, feel my best feature is my blue eyes. Like you, I have had total strangers comment about them. But my mother had brown eyes, my dad had hazel eyes, my brothers both have brown eyes. As a child, my brothers tried to convince me that I was adopted. LOL! But it is obvious that they were wrong as I look so much like my father. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).