StefanieS

TeaTime

TeaTime
StefanieS, May 1, 2020
Description:
For the Template Challenge, I used Hello there layered template from Rachel Jeffries with Lemon Squeezy kit and cards and BYOC May 2020 Styles by Mommyish.
LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I really like how you spaced your photos on each side, the colors are perfect and your journaling is lovely.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Katherine B
      So lovely!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the photos on both sides of the page design. I like your journaling.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page Stefanie, and I love how you took the template and made it your own. I love the yellow patterned bg paper and how it pops! I love the tea page and I am glad you have these times with your daughter.. the bond between mother/daughter is special and it develops into a BFF relationship too..Love how you scrapped this with adding that great photo of your cup of tea in addition to that wonderful photo of your daughter. Thank you so much for playing along with the template challenge!!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    May 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).