wvufan04

2019fam-066

2019fam-066
wvufan04, May 1, 2020
Description:
For iNSD template challenge - Template from Designed by SOCO, Morning Rituals kit used.
MrsPeel, KarenB and LynnG like this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the treatment on the BG photo. I love your take on the template.
    • KarenB
      That BG photo looks amazing! Love the photos and the happy energy in this :)
    • cfile
      Your son is very handsome and I love the blend of the photo into the background besides show casing the individual photos.. love it and love how you used the template! Well done!
    • norton94
      Such a cutie! Love the blended background photo and trio of pics. Great page!
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful!!!! Cheryl, welcome to The Liilypad!!! what an amazing page for the template!!!!! GORGEOUS that you went for a full photo as background, love how you lower the opacity so it makes the main photos even more powerful, your boy is gorgeous, the smile is a super happy one, and I imagine that yes, even being a pain, keeping the boat is worth it, just for the happiness I see here!!! (also makes great pages subject!!!!) wonderful take on the template, will come back to your gallery with more time, hope to see a lot more from you, this is awesome!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • tinkerbell1112
      welcome! And wow! GREAT BG photo! Love the yellow treatment you did to it. Beautiful layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    May 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).