Tea for Me
jaye, May 23, 2020
Description:
Happiness Is Homemade: Bundle by Rachel Jefferies and Little Butterfly Wings
font-Liu Jian Mao Cao
honeyandcheese, Dalis, Thuria and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      I love your page here and love your photo of your cup with the inspirational message inside :) I love that as when you sip it infuses the message to you :) Love the papers and that little mug sticker matches the color of your cup :) Great shadow work, the sweet bakers twine bow and great shadow work to go with your wonderful journaling. Beautiful and calming. While I am a coffee drinker, after our trips to the UK and Ireland, we do have afternoon tea here (DH & I) and we so enjoy it :) Thanks for showing your beautiful page!
    • cookingmylife
      My mother was a tea drinker and so I grew up with that habit and not my father's coffee one (until recent years). But it was in England that I learned the answer to most anything was ...I'll put the kettle on! Love your words, the design, the colors and the sweet mug! so this is a

~ Froggy Favorite!!!~
      jaye likes this.
    • Dalis
      I don't think I have ever scrapped WHY I drink tea/coffee but this is such a brilliant idea!
    • Dalis
      Congrats on your Froggy Fav!
    • jaye
    • StefanieS
      Love this and have chosen it to be my inspiration of Rachel Jeffries Designer challenge this month.
      jaye likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    May 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).