I Got This. . . Again
jaye, May 23, 2020
Description:
Welcome Every Moment: Bundle by Rachel Jefferies and Micheline Lincoln Designs
font-Swanky and Moo Moo
KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • bellbird
      oh gosh! sounds like you have a wonderful attitude in the face of everything and i love the way this page is filled with signs of hope - let us know how the treatments are going so we can help support you thru this too and feel free to art journal out your frustrations and feelings, whatever they may be but the fact that you are smiling here is amazing!
      jaye likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love the crop on your photo. The soft colours are so pretty and I love the word strip on the butterfly wings. So glad that you are able to express your feelings through scrapbooking. Sending positive vibes your way :beat
      jaye likes this.
    • jk703
      Jaye! The colors, strong words, and half a photo are really wonderfully put together. I read the journaling and a glimpse into your feelings! Saying "hugs" doesn't seem completely appropriate, more so it's just not enough. I wish the treatment works well, and you heal smoothly. You are strong. If you need to chat, I'm around.
      jaye likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh dear friend! I saw this and was confused (can only imagine your confusion). Then angry and then your page is pure art and hope! hugs to you!
      jaye likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my goodness! Your journaling just breaks my heart for you, but I love the title and the feeling that you're ready to face it head on. I really love the peaceful color choices you've used on here too!
      jaye likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my gosh Jaye, prayers and healing for you always my dear. I love the crop on your photo and love how you scrapped this.. I will be keeping you in my prayers for your treatments and that you will be well soon. XO thinking of you.
      jaye likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Jaye, you are amazing to be going through this and documenting it so beautifully. It's remarkable how something so scary and confusing can be portrayed in such a lovely way. I'm sending you lots of fierce hugs and support. xoxo
      jaye likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      The b&w photo, the cropping, the rain drops, and the moody grays contrasting with the colored accents beautifully portray your strength and positive attitude amid this. May you receive additional peace, strength and comfort to carry you and your family through this again.
      jaye likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      (((((hugs)))) I am sending positive vibes your way. You are so strong and I love your attitude. I'm so sorry you are going through this again <3
      jaye likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Jaye, you can do this girl!!! I love your title here, you got this!! Sending positive healing vibes you way!!!
      jaye likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    May 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).