Tiff

Talking to the Walls

Talking to the Walls
Tiff, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
In Quotes Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz (just the speech bubbles)
My Tribe by Amber LaBau
Night Lights by Forever Joy
It's Never Too Late by Little Butterfly Wings
Ombre Styles Freebie, Edging and Gold Foil Text Styles by Mommyish

For MOC:
Tiff, there are things you are wrong about, and you don't know which ones.
Tiffany, that's a very interesting distinction between freedom of the press and government transparency.
Tiffany, is "fake news" any news that is incorrect? Can't even a reputable news source make a mistake? I think fake news is news that is false but ALSO is shielded from scrutiny from its peers and the public, either through anonymity or because it is more underground and passed from person to person.
Hey, Tiff, don't forget the dryer just beeped.
LoveItScrapIt and MrsPeel like this.
    • cookingmylife
      Very much speaks to our times...and yes, things like the dryer or microwave beep often interrupt deep thought!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Tiff..... this has a very very powerful feel both visually and with the journaling.... I have been avoiding the news at all cost, so not sure exactly the particular issue but with the way the whole world is ar the moment..it fits almost the whole planet earth and , like Maureen said, reflects the present days so much..... and this is what I love the most about scrapbooking, that sometimes we can make sad/ugly/bad things ior event into a beautiful, powerful piece of art...you have most definitely succeeded in this one.... thanks so so much for playing!!!!!!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is super cute. I love the separate talk bubbles. Great journaling from the walls perspective.
    • tjscraps
      I love how you did this, the walls talking back to you (instead of just about you), and what you've been talking about to them is so relevant right now, this page is an awesome way to scrap about current events!
    • klee73010
      I like how you've brought out the speech bubbles off the background!
    • Neverland Scraps
      I love that background paper, the talk bubbles. This is awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Tiff
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).