Tiff, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
Glamour Framed Templates
La-Di-Da and I Put a Spell on You by Allison Pennington
One of a Kind by Pink Reptile
Shooting the Moon by Rachel Young
Cream and Sugar by Valorie Wibbens
Time Capsule by One Little Bird
Stylin' 106 Rubber by Mommyish (embossing on title)
    • StefanieS
      Love the variety of photos, the closeups and then contextual ones paint a splendid picture.
    • Nightshadow
      This layout is gorgeous. I would love to visit this garden but it's all the way on the other side of the country from me and we don't fly any more. However, your layout has shown me the highlights. I truly admire the way you managed to showcase so many beautiful photos.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow Tiff, all those photos are gorgeous on their own, but combined like this with the elegant frames and touches of color and soft patterns - it's just SO lovely! love your mix of details shots - crisp landscapes - and beautiful blur. it's like a magazine spread! and is so inspirational for photos i have just sitting on my EHD from botanical gardens - wondering how the heck to scrap them all! and the pretty journaling/drop cap is a match made in heaven for this page too! love this!!!
    • EHStudios
      This page couldn't be any more perfect! The photo processing. The softness. The colors. Adding this to my favorites!
    • Amson
      Just love all the different frame shapes that you have used. Perfect!!
    • bellbird
      i love all the frames and photos here - every shot is amazing and i love the drop cap journal boxes mixed in with them - really lovely design and i just feel relaxed looking at this page!
    • Neverland Scraps
      Wow, I love all those different shapes throughout this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Tiff
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    366.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).