SwimLessonsMay2017JC
AnotherAmanda, May 7, 2017
Description:
May 2017 Journaling Challenge - upcoming excitement
Fonts Dear Joe4, Courier New
Journaling - Tomorrow, you and I are going to start “Mommy & Me” swim lessons. I’m not sure if excited is the right word for what I’m feeling, but I know you’d be dying of excitement, if only you understood what “going to the pool” meant when I told you earlier today. You certainly love bath time and playing in the local fountains so your daddy and I are thinking that seeing an actual swimming pool is going to blow your baby mind. 05.07.2017
Elements and Papers - For Real
Style One Little Bird
    • scrappyjedi
      Oh, my- I hope you two have a seriously fun time at your swim lesson tomorrow!

I love how you journaled about this in advance- what a perfect way to take an everyday photo and use it on a really meaningful layout!
    • Sokee
      How fun is that!!!

I love how your title extents the whole length of your design!
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the nautical colors and the simple design of this page! Love the pop of color along the top edge with the paper strip and the simple border along your photo!
    • renee82
      aaawwweeee! So sweet! I remember doing this with my oldest when he was just a baby! I sure miss those days! Love this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    669 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).