StefanieS

SummerLove

SummerLove
StefanieS, Feb 19, 2019
Description:
For the slow scrap challenge, thanks for great instructions @cfile
I used Lynn Grieveson Design's Autumn Scene Transfers to make my photo mask, and Summer Bucket List July 2017 Story Teller from Just Jaimee's kit.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Stefanie :) thank you so much for joining in on the technique slow scrap. I really love the out of bounds frame on both sides with the stitching and then the staples with the date tag.. this is gorgeous and really is so pretty with the flowers and how the colors all pop. Beautiful.. looks so springy and inviting. Thanks so much for joining in and playing along!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Tree City
      what a cool mask for this, Stefanie! Perfect for such a summery (HOT) page lol! :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jesskab
      Beautiful Stefanie! This really jumped out at me in the gallery. Really great work!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning photo, and pretty layout
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful flowers! I love that you have the flowers spilling out of the frame on multiple sides.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a wonderful page and OOB, love the beautiful flowers
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Karen
      What gorgeous flowers! You did a fabulous job with your OOB here too! Loved reading your journaling and i can totally relate too! I love that you did your journaling in a fun pink color too!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Stefanie.. Congrats, your page is also a Froggy Fav!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the flowers - the OOB is perfect
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).