blueberries

Alight

Alight
blueberries, Feb 14, 2019
Description:
For the slow scrap

Quote: We can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard

Made with:
Blessings by ForeverJoy Designs
Harper and Rootz by Rebecca McMeen
Chapter 2 – Slightly Worn, Chapter 3 – Being Me, Chapter 5 – New Traditions, and Yesterdays by Etc by Danyale

Fonts
Honeyquick by Brittney Murphy Designs
Southern Jannie by Inopatype
Angelic War by Dirt2.com - SickCapital
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is magical! Love those wings!
    • SharLamb
      Not sure what this is really about, but it is a lot of fun to look at. (It must by song lyrics I’m too old to know?)
    • MrsPeel
      this is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I[m so so delighted to see you around more (you may have been before MOC, it was me who was kinda missing for a few months) I know I loved you in the MOCs you have scrapped (was this one gone your third or second?) and I am seeing you sh9ne now.... it really warms my heart and I love how inspired you are with so amazing compositions!!!! (love the page with your favorite selfie too, saw it but couldn't stop to comment) I have to confess I also don't know Tom Stoppard but will go google him.... the page is awesome, whatever the meaning the words can have to each person.... LOVE the page, sharing!!!!
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • blueberries
      @SharLamb yeah that's on me, I didn't take the time to really connect the dots. It's not lyrics, surprisingly enough, the quote is from a book/play/movie (that I've never actually seen :giggle), and the page is about writing, and how I have to bleed to make my character come alive.

But I'm glad it's at least fun to look at!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      OH! Now I like it even better, because I am also a writer (lots of magazine and newspaper, but a couple of books written/not published). I GET IT! ;)
    • blueberries
      @MrsPeel - I wasn't around either; after last year's MOC I had a computer accident and lost everything, and after that it just hurt too much to come hang here. But MOC pulled me back (this was my third), and I'm finding my way back to the art again. I didn't realize how much I missed it.

And thank you, I wish I could convey how much your words and encouragement mean to me :bk
      MrsPeel and SharLamb like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh yes!!!! you did tell us!!! I wasn't much around for 4 months before MOC, and my memory is really bad because of the neurological issues, but some people make strong memories during MOCs and you are one of those... I am really LOVING seeing how creative you are, and love having you as part of the community.... and I am glad I can give some praise...you deserve it all the way!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • willimena
      This is so creative and emotive. It's really effective how you've used the hatpins to draw blood from the hearts and the underlying meaning of that.
    • jesskab
      Amazing page! The pin & metal heart effects are perfect! Thank you so much for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    766.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).