redplaid3

Summer art doll mermaid

Summer art doll mermaid
redplaid3, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
Tangie Baxter art doll template (arms, torso, neck, and head) and brushes for face
Dawn Inskip Ocean
Sahlin Studio After Dark
Laurie Ann Sea Breeze for Sun
Just Jaime M3 Nov 2014 Bling Bits (Believe)
Rebecca McMeen Greer
Valorie Wibbens Sprinkles 43
MrsPeel, Mylinn, AdrienneMay and 3 others like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      woo hoo to the imagination of wonder all over the page
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love your letters and all the water bits!!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh so so happy that you are here scrapping MOC!!!!!!! LOVE the mermaid!!!!!! super gorgeous idea, love the fresh feel of sea here, gorgeous light you have given the whole page with the swirls in the background, those waves are amazing, such a beautiful tittle....!!!!!!!! I ll catch up with you after MOC is finished, the past few months have been struggle, things are getting so so much better...... so we will catch up soon with me in a good mood!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @MrsPeel I loved your challenge. Sorry the past few months have been hard. The last two weeks have been hard for me, too. I had some medical procedures to strengthen me, and wow, they zapped me. Starting to come out of it though. I liked seeing all the art dolls...little bits of Cynthia all over the place!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @redplaid3 love you !!!! so sorry to hear about the procedures, I have gone through same thing a few times in the past 3 or 4 years, so I know what you are going through, here are tons of huggzz and wishing you recover fast... always have you in our prayers :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a lovely page with this mermaid - great work!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).