tkradtke

MOC Day 25

MOC Day 25
tkradtke, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
I chose spring... lol... I picked my favorite season, fall. :-)

Art doll parts by Tangie Baxter
Everything else from Now and Then by Etc. by Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is so YOU!!! I think you may even have this outfit...
      back off Anne, you stalker of Tracy's PL!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • bjc
      love the colors, love the face, the boots , the tights...it is great
      tkradtke likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      I adore that little face you used... Such a fun , happy page... one of my favs so far!
    • lulyg14
      I love this page!!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • KairynLisa
      Wonderful! I feel like I could really find this on an old fence in my garden!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      TRacie....!!!!!!!!!! you most definitely never EVER crease to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      this is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so gorgeous!!!!!! I'm almost speechless here!!!!!!!!! Love love the colors, the cute face, the gorgeous dress, the leaves that are my most favorite type of leaves.... love the little camera, the stamps, background paper is awesome .. I think we may be seeing the birth of an art journaler here!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @AnneofAlamo My art doll is DEFINITELY better dressed than I am... lol!
    • tkradtke
      @MrsPeel Awww... thank you so much Cynthia!! I so enjoyed your challenge! And maybe I just might start dabbling in art journaling (even though it scares me a bit still!).
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Look, I know iy may sound scary and even pointless if you are a memory keeper, this was my thought before I went into the Art Journal Caravan with Tangie, in 2011.... but I had seen some very funny pages from Anne (of Alamo) and decided (after being persuaded by her LOL) to give a go...the "art" part, we ALL have it. You are an amazingly talented, tasteful artist already, and not only you can still document stuff with art journal pages, but then there is the "me time" thing I gained.... once in a while, everyone of us wants to do a page for us...and artjournal is like a therapy... there is the course Tangie is starting, I think you will LOVE it!!!!!! I honestly LOVE what you did here, not that I didn;t think you would do well, but I am more than happily surprised you went beyond what I thought you would...talent, my dear girl, is in YOU!!!!! <3
    • MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).