Nemla

Style Nov

Style Nov
Nemla, Nov 5, 2016
Description:
I truly love the byoc this month, and cant get enough of using the kits.
This is made with the November byoc kits from
Paula Kesseling
Amy wolff
and Lynn Grieveson.
LynnG likes this.
    • jenevang
      Love this page and great journaling. I do not want to go back to corsets either, but I do agree with your comments. Let's revive the "class" but not the styles, LOL.
      Nemla likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      comfort for elegance? woman, I take my bra off and it ain't elegant or comfortable..bhahahha
      but your page is stunning, so striking
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      lol so true re the journaling Vivi.. I love the picture of the elegant woman too!! I often think I was born in the wrong century... while I am with Anne and like to be comfortable, there is something to be said about that elegant woman.. even in the 1950's women always wore skirts and dresses even to go to the grocery... now there is the topic of "Walmart People" lol (people go to the local store and what they are wearing is unbelievable.. google it and lots of odd photos come up.. don't know what they are thinking!!) Anyway, love your page here and the old fashioned look here to go with your journaling.. so well done!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the vintage take on your page, and journaling that really makes you think! I'm with Jen - I could live without the corsets, but elegance and class could definitely come back and I wouldn't complain!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).