Amson

Making sense of it all

Making sense of it all
Amson, Nov 6, 2016
Description:
Or trying to make sense of it all. Scrap therapy of sorts looking at my stress filled chaotic life and health problems ..................

Credits:
M3 : January
Valorie Wibbens - Drama queen adore brushes
Kim Jensen - Blooming Frou Frou
Lynn Marie - Hope elements
Paula Kesselring - Under the sea elements
Gina Miller - stamped lace.

Thanks for looking!
    • mimisgirl
      Oh yes! Scrap Therapy is AWESOME! and you really worked through some stuff - Nice job!
    • wombat146
      Hope it has helped you, nothing like writing it all down to ease your stress! Beautifully designed page and wonderful balance between the text and your painterly clusters! Exceptional page!
    • Rikki
      This is breathtaking. I can't take my eyes off it. It all works so beautifully together.
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
    • cfile
      so glad you can journal and scrap through the rough times. I love your page here .. the way you journaled all around and the illustrated "you" in the cneter is perfect. Congrats on the froggy fav. Well deserved!
    • bcgal00
      This is just so amazing! Well deserved froggy fave!
    • aballen
      Simply gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!
    • scrapsandsass
      This is so amazing!!! I'm so glad I didn't miss seeing it. Fabulous!
    • beszteri
      A(hhhh)mazing! LOVE all the doodles and the way you journaled all the page!
    • willimena
      Oooh love the painterly effect and that gorgeous font that matches your elements beautifully.
    • michelepixels
      Awesome journaling and composition!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    262.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).