Stop And Look
QuiltyMom, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Stop and Look Around: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Stop and Look Around: Trashed Papers by Rachel Jefferies
M3 Oct 18: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Stunning! I love that large photo, so green! You've captured the rushing water perfectly.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow...that's just beautiful!! I love that big photo and your gorgeous embellishments!! This is such a stunning page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Amson
      Such a wonderful place to walk. I love how you have enhanced the photo with all the paint work.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @mcurtt @IntenseMagic @Amson Thank you!!! Being able to escape here every day has been my sanity over the past year, especially when there are dogs in the dog park (none were there this day!):dance
    • norton94
      WOW this is simply gorgeous! I love the title work and arrangement of the borders - beautiful photo too!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOWZERS! What a gorgeous stream and wonderful blending. BIG photos are my FAV! :wub
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a relaxing and calming page! Beautiful work!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow what a beautiful place to walk, it reminds me of a place where I used to walk as a child where my grandmother lived in the country. Love this!
      Thank you so much for playing along and apologies for the length of time it's taken me to comment on your layout. December was a crazy month for me.
    • JenEm
      That photo is spectacular, and you have scrapped it so beautifully. Love all the green and the little element touches. Looks like a wonderful place to walk. I have chosen to lift this gorgeous page of yours for this month's Scraplift Challenge. Thank you for the inspiration.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).