ArmyGrl

StayingConnected

StayingConnected
ArmyGrl, Apr 12, 2020
Description:
Created for the April 2020 Random Challenge: Staying Connected.

I used Rachel Jefferies Let It Go bundle. I journaled about staying connected at work through telecommunication. But an underling theme is staying connected to Mother Earth, hence the nature photography.
ajm, JenEm, Donitab and 1 other person like this.
    • JenEm
      I love the pops of pink in your photo and in the elements you have used. Great shadow work and mix of textures. As a fellow introvert, I hear you. One of the positives for me is definitely the lack of traffic and smog. I am really enjoying the clean air. Love your layout, and hope you are safe and well. :)
    • ashleywb
      This is beautiful and so delicate. I love the nature shot along with the technology theme. I enjoyed reading your journaling and I agree. I am challenging myself to ask what the new normal should be - slowing down has been life-giving.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is gorgeous, so bold, yet so delicate and elegant. I love the pops of pink and you have really inspired me with ways to use the RJ pocket cards. I was a bit stuck with those. I agree too learning from the things that have been nicer these few weeks and growing would be helpful for the future. I love WFH, so I am happy to be back in my little nest working away.
    • ajm
      Really beautiful work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).