RandomChall_Apr2020

RandomChall_Apr2020
andersm, Apr 11, 2020
Description:
sc - Everyday Life Quotes 2
Sahin Designs - Ups Downs
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      I can only imagine what it's like for you. My children are all grown and I have no idea how I would cope with home schooling!!! But I love your layout! That striped paper is perfect, and I love your element choices :)
      andersm likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh, you point out the obvious I guess. Perhaps if a family has just one child...no big deal perhaps. But more than one child with more than one teacher and school. Nope...glad that's not me. But thank you for sharing as it helps me be more sympathetic and understanding towards coworkers with children.
      andersm likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh man, I feel you! I have three at home as well - luckily my older 2 have school issued laptops so they aren't all competing for the home one. But it is rough trying to get anything done. Love the simplicity of the layout and your repeated blues. Your journaling gave me a chuckle as well.
      andersm likes this.
    • andersm
      @ashleywb We are picking up two laptops from school tomorrow night! I'm so excited! Now I just need to clone myself a coupla times... :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    andersm
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).