stay
mrs2a50, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 23 -
MPM Home
Sara Gleason: Home

Journaling:
dear homeowners:

so, you brought this fat little furball home a couple of weeks ago. i admit, she’s cute, but she’s also a bit of a nuisance. she runs like a maniac through me, barks at my door everytime someone knocks. she’s up half the night crying. and don’t even get me started on the fact that she pees on my carpet. it’s quite rude. i know she’s just a baby, and she’ll (hopefully) grow out of it, but could we speed that process up a bit? please? i admit that it feels good when she scratches her back on my carpet. and she is cute. so i suppose she’s welcome to stay. but let’s work on getting some of the puppy out of her, shall we?

thanks, the house
Amy F, MrsPeel, cfile and 1 other person like this.
    • SirScrapalot
      So simple and pretty! Fun layout!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • cfile
      cute little letter from the house to home owners, but oh that photo is priceless Julie!! :) :heartlub
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Tree City
      "it's quite rude" = me totally LOLing! What a fun page, and cute journaling. :)
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • jesskab
      I can't remember which dog this is, but she's just adorable. Such a cute page!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I can relate to this journaling so much! My nuisance pup running amok back & forth in the house! Love this LO!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwwwww I am melting of so much sweetness with her as a baby!!!!!!! was this Roxy when she was a baby? Needless to say (you know you have become one of my most fav journaleres!) the journaling is super cute, amazing idea to go back in time, and, again, as usual, the elegance and beauty of the page are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love this. With four dogs of my own, I certainly can relate to your home's concern when Roxy was added to your family. Such a cute letter.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    56.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).