Electra

Stay Free

Stay Free
Electra, Nov 17, 2016
Description:
for the November Style Challenge
credits: background paper, wolf, wooden flower, wood wordart, frame from Bella Gypsy, Free Spirit kit, journal card, orange flower, border by Just Jaimee, June Storyteller, wood arrows, airplane, and frame around wolf by Just Jaimee, October Storyteller, background paper by Lynne-Marie, Abigail collection, leaves by ETC by Danyale, Little Joys mini-kit, brad and car embellie by Just Jaimee, Stasher Storyteller
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh girl.....this is so so awesome in so many ways!!!!!! LOVE the photos, the [ieces you put together of so many designers and so very different kits but still you make the page so harmonious...is the alpha of the word wanderlust from one of the story tellers? LOVE it and the way you shadowed (the whole page) gives so much depth...and then there is the marvelous journaling!!!!!!! It is indeed a very very hard thing living with someone who is so full of fears... my mum has always been a bit too fearful but in different ways.... still I can imagine how suffocating it must have been for you...so so very glad to hear that you have gone out and done all you did,we are also travel addict with my daughter, and look forward to knowing new cultures and food...our dream trip is to go to Venice in the Orient Express.... but unless I win the lottery (or she gets super famous soon LOL) doubt we will be able to make it...is a 4 day trip which usual prices borders the £5000 (around US $7,500?)you can get it for £1500 or £2000 sometimes but still, is a LOT of money for such shirt trip.... anyway, LOVE the page, your journaling is amazing....if your travels bring you to London, give us a shout, I would be delighted to meet you i person!!!![​IMG]
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel thanks for your kind comments. The wordart is part of one of the border overlays from the June Storyteller kit. Here in Canada we have the Rockie Mountain Express and the cost is the same: prohibitive. It's too bad, because as a little girl I used to ride it every year across the country, and now my daughter will never be able to do that. Venice! Wow, that would be awesome. I hope you get to do those things!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      sometimes I wonder about progress and the evolution of human kind.... as much as I love all the comfort and possibilities of communication progress brings...I have seen so many things, people, stuff, and specially places ruined by progress...one wonders if it is really a good thing..... some places in Brazil that used to be thought because of the natural beauty and original state of the land... are now so expensive only very few can afford to go...and the money starts ruining the places in order to accommodate those who seek it...a never ending story... anyway, too early for sad thoughts so I switch back to my smiling self!!!! LOL My daughter worked in Canada summer 2014, she was in north Ontario as leading summer camp, she loved what she saw of the country ad the people! <3
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).