amien1

Spring

Spring
amien1, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
KIT: Always & Forever Collection by Dawn Inskip

TEMPLATE: Art Journal Doll Templates by Tangie Baxter

Inspired by Spring
MrsPeel, dawninskip and Mylinn like this.
    • zinzilah
      Love Dawn's bits and pieces
      amien1 likes this.
    • Mylinn
      I love love how you did your doll! It almost vanishes at first glance but then so much to enjoy as I spy the details. Love how you made the 'face!'
      amien1 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I think you did great, taking into consideration all you mention in the forum, you did more than well!!! it is fresh and soft and warm at the same time, love it that she is almost hiding but very present!!! The one thing I keep saying is: no need to be an art journalers to use dolls, I have made pages in which the dill is showing photos..... and I make doll pages with non art journal or mixed media products.... also, in my opinion...if what you print is the MOC book (or maybe you print the whole year book?) I think I would print it, because it shows part of your MOC story, maybe do a journal page to go with it explaining , because I know you as a memory keeper, and I reckon everything is part of our story, I think if I would print only the pages that turned up the best, I wouldn't be telling the real story...not sure if I am confusing you with my blah blah LOL but one thing I know is, I love you, always, you are an amazing scrapper, love having you around, and I think this turned out great!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    286.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).