Serena

Jan 19th Clip To Alpha

Jan 19th Clip To Alpha
Serena, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
My layout for the MoC6 January 19th Clip Photo to Title/Alpha Challenge found here!

Credits:

Pink Reptile Design: The Hedgie Hog (the gorgeous font..)

Just Jaimee: Chunky Vellum Alpha - Storyteller January 2018 Add-On

Little Butterfly Wings Collab: Through my Lens {Bundle}

Serena: The kid in the photo. No link for that, sorry. Plus I just want to see who actually reads the credits... hehe.

Thank you for looking!!
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • AlannaH
      Haha! I read these credits, I was wondering if you used a template for the background/all the frames?

This is the third layout of yours that has caught my eye today, apparently I like your style :) Are you doing all these layouts today?
      Serena likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh this is soooooo gorgeous. I love all the frames and the fun alpha photos.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @AlannaH Yay!!! I couldn't resist, I realize my credits are usually very long and I just had to take credit for the design of that wonderful child!! hehe! So the background is a paper in the kit and then what I did was used (in photoshop cc btw) the quick selection tool on whichever frame I wanted to use, modify and expanded by 3 pixels, then made a new layer, flood filled and then put the photo on top as a way to 'clip to' to make the photo fit. Rather a lengthy process but I was just so inspired and then it was quick once I got the process down!

Also, thank you for that Ultimate compliment!!! I have been sitting down and speed scrapping lately, I do about 2 layouts a day right now desperately trying to catch up, some go super fast, others really slow. Surprisingly this one came out in like 20 minutes and I was able to do a third! Thank you again, that just made my day!
      AlannaH likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      That font really is gorgeous. Love all the scribbly background bits and of course the amazing photos!! What a great job you did clipping the photos to the alpha and what a super cool effect clipping them to that background! Thank you for participating in my challenge!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    624.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).