garrynkim, Jan 24, 2020
Description:
Supplies used:
Sahlin Studio: Project Mouse Frontier
Bella Gypsy:Magic Moments
Kristin Aagard: In the Forest, Campout, Fall Fairy Garden
MrsPeel likes this.
    • spcoggs
      This is so fun! Loving all the layers and the hidden Mickeys.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG this is SO AMAZING!!!!!!! as a matter of fact I am torn because all your MOC pages are so amazing, I was a bit lost on which ones to stop today..... your gallery (as usual) is shinning!!!!!!) this is so perfectly done and I see it original with this composition, your shadows that are rocking my heart right now, the title work is marvelous, everything is in sync and awesome!!!!!....... PLUS... I have a story with Splash Mountain that always makes me laugh........ (I went to see if I could find the pages) you can click on them if interested!!!
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Oh @MrsPeel ...you are amazing! What a sport to go on that ride with your daughter! It is one of my favorites for sure! Thank you as always for the encouraging love you leave for me. It makes my day. What a great story you have in those pages above!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub It is easy to encourage someone like you!!!!!!! Love and admire your pages, your presence is always a delight around here..... !!!!!! and yes, we were talking with my daughter just Monday evening, how blessed that we took so many photos in the pre-digital era even..... being able to scrapbook is not just a delight and a blessing because of the memory keeping and, in my case, HUGE pain relief therapy, but also because I have made amazing friendships and come across people like you, always inspiring in many ways!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).