MrsPeel

2006THERide_1

2006THERide_1
MrsPeel, Feb 23, 2019
Description:
***From the awesome new releases on sale this weekend***
Is the Project Mouse 6 FaNninversary!!!!
there is a LOT of fun going on, come join us in the forum and the chats!!!! and of course, there is a marvelous new release!!!!
Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs : Project Mouse (Vibes) Bundle is 42% OFF!!!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-BUNDLE.html
you can also get the individual packs at 35% OFF
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sahlin-Studio/
ALL ON SALE THIS WEEKEND!

I think I have told this story at some point in the forum but had not found the photos, not sure if I didn't edit a bit the text, but Journaling reads more or less like this:
The last day was amazing! We did almost all we had planned, we had checked out and sent the suitcases direct to the train, which allowed us to enjoy till the very last minute. Because of the Blue Pass (for people with disabilities), we didn't need to queue in any rides, but in a couple of roller coasters Sarita wanted to go (and I was never keen in my entire life!) she was getting a fast pass... Only when we got to Big Thunder Mountain… the Fast Passes were all given for the day!!! We tried talking to the guys at the entrance, but then saw the back door and spoke to the girl, who said "you can go straight in! don't need to queue!" only when we explained
it was only Sarita, she said only way was if went along… Seeing Sarta's imploring eyes, being the last day, I just breath in and said…OK. It was quiet a ride…when it finished and we were slowing down to get out of the (fragile!)carriage, Sarita goes :
"mum, mum!!! did you SEE???? and I said..... SEE? SEE? no way, I still have my eyes closed!!!!!!
She laughed so much and pointed to my hand still holding tight
knuckles almost indented in the safety bar… when we got out,
there was the photo place, we thought go have a look, we had
a reasonably good digital camera (our first) and photos there were expensive…. but seeming this? it was SO well worth the 14 Euros we paid!!! we have as record of one of the most amazing, scary for me, hilarious for us both after it finished…. really that trip was a wonderful one!!!! Even though we ended up going alone
and Sarita pushed my wheelchair the 4 days….it was brilliant!!!!!

TFL!!!
sahlink, Electra and Ga_L like this.
    • norton94
      Awww what a story!! LOVE the photo and that you splurged to save this memory forever! Love it and your page
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ga_L
      love the picture and all the tiny details you add. so a great page, thanks for sharing
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Electra
      Oh, I LOVE THIS!! Your sense of humour and this great photo and journalling made me LOL!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • sahlink
      Love this page SO much!!! The large photo is so cool... and all of the snips. It's fun to look through them all.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ga_L and Electra like this.
    • Tree City
      OMG, somehow I missed this page and it.is.HILARIOUS! :) I mean, I know you weren't having fun lol, but gosh you made such a great page out of it! The absolute joy on Sarita's face made me smile and the terror in your face is also evident. But, like I said, you still turned it into such a smart layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).