AJK

Speedscrap_In the Word

Speedscrap_In the Word
AJK, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
"Maddox has had a hunger for The Word since the age of 4. He satisfies it every morning before getting ready for school. This makes our hearts sing!"
JJ: M3 Oct20
Lynnemarie:M3Aug17, Artsy Bits 08, Overcome
Soco: Happy Thoughts
LGrieveson: Love All Around
APennington: Talk to Me
justPattyAnne and Lisa B like this.
    • Donitab
      You girls are rocking the speed scrap! Love the topic of this page and that bold orange
      AJK likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      The title is great - such drama! And the song sheet paper is neat. And I can't help but notice that he's drinking chocolate milk out of a mug and it looks like coffee (chuckle).
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @pagefrocks HA! Amazing!:D He gets a bit of coffee in his chocolate milk! My Dad and I love chocolate milk, and hubster loves coffee. Even though we haven't seen him for 8 months, he asked for that this week "So I can have Ama & Goo Goo's favorites together!". :heartslub Hopefully we will reunite SOON!! :agree
      Lisa B and pagefrocks like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great memory to cherish. Fabulous colourful page.
      AJK likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh what a treasure to be able to see pictures again! I'm so happy for you! I love all the bold color on this page and what a great way to start his day every day! :agree
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Karen Trying to remember to be thankful for even baby steps.:bk
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    467 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).