Journaling4-20sm

Journaling4-20sm
AJK, Apr 2, 2020
Description:
(I lost count after 206 words)
LBW: Turn the Page, M3Mar20
LLWee In the Book
LGrieveson; Arty Mess Brushes
Paislee Press: In This Together (THANKS!)
Marissa Lerin: Enjoy
mary kate and LynnG like this.
    • Donitab
      Very strong message - praying for you
      AJK likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Your journaling is so heartfelt. And the symbolism of how you processed the photo is heartbreaking. I hope this scrap therapy gave you a little relief. I do hope that your family life is restored and you can all be together again. Hugs! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @HeatherB @Donitab - Thank you both. One would hope that dire situations such as the world is facing would bring one to their senses. Praying it is so.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • willimena
      This is very poignant. I agree, your photo processing tells a difficult story. Stay strong.
      AJK likes this.
    • mary kate
      This is a very powerful page. Your photo treatment is so striking, and so heartbreaking.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @mary kate Thank you. I had to make it. Sometimes its just hard to keep it bottled up. Our situation was so unexpected and without rationale. This too shall pass, we pray.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love how your layout looks like a snapshot from an organic journal. I am so glad art therapy/art journaling worked for you.
      AJK likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      I like how you ghosted the ones you can't be in contact with... You have put in many hours on this page, and it shows it.. Gorgeous recording of life now and so important... because... when it is over.. we will soon forget!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @easyeyes4you Thank you. Unfortunately, the "no contact" began last August. It has been the most difficult experience ever. I had hoped that it would have changed by now, as we are Believers and this was caused by misunderstanding. Emergency surgery, a pandemic still have not touched the hearts to restore and honor us as parents and grandparents. 5 of our family of 8 are "missing". We are speechless. But God...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    447.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).