RJMJ

Speed Scrap-September 2021-Happy Birthday! To Me!

Speed Scrap-September 2021-Happy Birthday! To Me!
RJMJ, Sep 8, 2021
Description:
I Missed The Chat!...I Was Sick! & Sleeping!...But I Created A Layout Anyway...It Is About My Own Birthday! That Just Passed!...My Ray Surprised! Me All Day! With These Wonderful! Surprises!...He Created This! Just For Me!...Yummy!...Strawberry Torte! & Whipped Cream!...

Details : Requirements :

1) 1 photo : Yes
2) 1 word art : Yes : Yum Yum Yum
3) at least 2 papers 1 needs to be a pattern : I Used 2 Papers : Both Were Patterned
4) paint (as much as you want) : I Green Paint Behind The Photo
5) journal card : I Used A Paper & Turned It Into A JC : The Card Is Peeking Out From Behind With The Blue On Top
6) 6 or more elements : More Than 6 : 3 Birds : 3 Strawberry Flairs : 2 Separate Frames
7) date/ title / journaling : Date : Yes : August 11th/2021 : Title : Today I Choose To Be Happy : Journaling : Details About My Birthday

*For My Happy Birthday! To Me! Layout : I Used :

*Tastes Like Summer-Lynn Grieveson
*Today I Choose-Little Butterfly Wings
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Happy Belated Birthday! What an awesome birthday treat. This page is delicious and beautiful.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page!! Glad you scrapped a page anyway Rhonda. Your Ray knows how to spoil you!! Happy belated Birthday!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Happy belated birthday. Lots of great people in August (clearing throat here). :-) Your strawberry concoction looks yummy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt HA! HA! HA!...YEP!...It Was Very DELICIOUS!!!...Thank You! For The Belated B-Day! Wishes!...& You Too!...My Belated Birthday! LEO Friend!!!...LOL!...Hope You Had A Great One!!! Too!...:heartlub:beat...
      trekmom and mcurtt like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Happy belated birthday, Rhonda! Hope you're feeling better - I sure do love your layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, fantastic page, love your great design♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      Many happy returns. Hope you are tons better. What a happy page to look at.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous! love your paper and element choices, beautifully scrapped, happy Belated Birthday my dear, hope it was a good one :heartslub:luvya:wubb
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Sorry you were sick and sleeping, hope you're feeling a little better?
      Great layout though. I love the sentiment and the sweet berry goodness.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely colourful page. Fun background choice to go with your gorgeous looking cake.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).