2021-09_September-TLP_Speed-scrap_web600
mcurtt, Sep 8, 2021
Description:
Rachel Jefferies Designs - SOSN for September 8, 2021 - at The LilyPad

September 2020 BYOC Money Saving Bundle:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sept-2020-BYOC-Money-Saving-Bundle.html
G.J. likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Those are really pretty turkeys! I love the paint swatches under the journal card!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Seems like you are offering us a drink for our Birthday.. Wild Turkey! :) Love this Marilyn, and how fabulous that you are feeding the turkey. I am presuming this is a photo with your new Birthday camera.. I love that fabulous cluster and shadow work to adorn that fantastic photo! Thanks for coming to the chat "Laptop Marilyn" and thank you for all the Birthday wishes and playing along with the Speed Scrap. Wonderful page my dear!

PS I just noticed the 5 is for the 5 turkeys!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @garrynkim @cfile Thank you! Yes, taken with my new camera today, at around 8:30 a.m. We get several groups of turkeys stopping by numerous times a day looking for food. And when they aren't at the feeder, they are wandering the property. It gives me something to look at. And Wild Turkey sounds like a good birthday drink.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt great shot :) Glad you have these wonderful daily visitors! We had wild Turkeys when we lived in Texas. I bet come Thanksgiving week they will be scarce :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • trekmom
      Fantastic photo! I don't know where to start complimenting this page. I am in love with the layers and the colors.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love your composition! We finally saw some turkeys, but they never fan their tails for us.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous page and beautiful turkeys! I really like how you created the cluster and tucked the elements, great use of the torn paper, love it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful Marilyn ...Fabulous cluster and I love the photo with the turkeys
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    262.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).