Cherylndesigns

Speed-scrap-oct-16

Speed-scrap-oct-16
Cherylndesigns, Oct 16, 2018
Description:
Credits: khadfield_painted_pretties_5; khadfield_FamilyMatters_family; Rebecca_SweetSolstice_flowers_1; Soco_FarewellSummer_ribbon, doily, scatter; lbw_havecourageandbekind_stitches_2; prd_talesofspring_tape_red_dots; sahlinstudio_grunge_dots.
    • bellbird
      the pink here is so sweet and precious with your photo! love that crazy stitching with the delicate doily - thanks for playing along!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine! I wasn't sure I could get it done, because I didn't even get to see the instructions until a little after 10. Thanks for hosting!
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Amazing that you were able to get a page done in time! I semi-sat in on the chat, but DH had been visiting with his mother & the plan was to have dinner, shortly after the chat started. So I was in and out, but essentially had 30 minutes more than you did. :-) This is a gorgeous photo of your DD and GS, for sure. The doily is the perfect touch.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Oh man, I was shuffling like you wouldn't believe, Marilyn!! I'm surprised I liked what I ended up with. I honestly didn't even see the instructions until a little after 10! The painted background threw me right away. LOL I was doing searches like a mad woman. The stitches are a little wonky for the rest of the page, but I guess it gives the page a masculine touch. Thanks for the sweet comments!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).