jang, Oct 16, 2018
Description:
Rebecca Mcmeen - Pia Artful Memories, Carson,and Camden
Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkle Vol. 10 and 29
Kristin Aagard - Faithful
Amy Wolff and Studio Basic - Think Happy Be Happy
Mommyish - Gingham Style Washi - Can't remember the kit name
Peppa Pig font
One day I had a load of laundry done but my laundry basket was in use. I saw a TJ Maxx bag and threw my clothes in it. That was the end of the laundry basket. It is so much easier to carry the clothes upstairs in a bag I can throw over my shoulder while holding onto the stair rail. I don’t need two hands to carry it. like a basket. But now I have to turn the bag on its side so Wassy Baby can sleep on the clean clothes. He loved the basket better because he could snuggle into it. I absolutely love the TJ bags better. They hold a whole load of clean clothes and they are so pretty. So much safer than, “.”Help Me I’ve fallen and can’t get up.”
    • bellbird
      LOL i did wonder what you meant about explaining the cat tail and i get it now! glad there is a solution everyone can be happy with and safety first! good bye basket and hello perfectly painty page! thanks for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).