Nemla

Speed-scrap-Christa--Aug

Speed-scrap-Christa--Aug
Nemla, Aug 11, 2020
Description:
Kits are all Little Butterfly wings, because she is ' my designer ' for the month of August .
Kits ;
Bold and strong ;Little Butterfly wings
joke is on you ;Little Butterfly wings
All about me ;Little Butterfly wings
Full of wonder Little Butterfly wings
All the basics ;Little Butterfly wings
Photo is mine
    • cfile
      look at you my friend!!! absolutely love seeing you use your watercolor and so glad you are scrapping your real life art too!!! I love it Vivi.. great colors and love your element cluser and the paint splat under the photo matching your journaling. I get the wc running, but with practice and adj on how wet the brush is, it will be more controllable.. i run all the time too! Love your page.. thanks for joining in on the speed scrap and chatting with me :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! I think that watercolor looks terrific! Fun that the paint on your page is an extension of your photo. And I so love your message here.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      well done on taking the workshop, beautiful painting. The fun bit about watercolours is how they run and how you can use that to create wonderful imagry. Great layout and story telling
      Nemla likes this.
    • umyesh
      I didn't realize you pick a designer for the month! What a great idea Vivi! I should do that so I use more of my stash and remember how many goodies I already own haha I love your painting! An hour well spent indeed!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh, your watercolor is perfect, love it! I love the artsy vibe of the page, all the painting here is beautiful!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love your water color and all those great artsy elements
      Nemla likes this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful ... love your journaling
    • Nemla
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).