for the 8/11/20 Speed Scrap
credits: Aug 18 M3 & May17 M2
Little Butterfly Wings, Stay Weird
Scrapping with Liz-Funky Photo Mats
Allison Pennington, Love and Grace, Camp
Just Jaimee July16 Storyteller
GMiller, Border Stitching
    • cfile
      ha ha how fun Electra! Love this photo of you and your granddaughter and how you are using the fun frame for it.. your cluster of elements and fun paper is perfect! Love this and your journaling is fun too re matching outfits.. thanks for plaing along with the speed scrap and jpining in on the chat!
      Electra likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love this, It made me smile, and the angle of the photo is such a good idea too. Hope you enjoy your evening !
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Haha! Thanks @cfile, but that young lady is my daughter. What can I say, I was 38 when she was born. (And I am still tired....)
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You must have a total blast together. Here's to many joyful years in your new home, wearing that same romper. :-)
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra Oh my she looks so young like a teen! Sorry I made the mistake .. you two look like you have fun together! I do know what your grands look like.. my mistake. my brain is not functioning too well today!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @cfile I will tell her what you said. She will be thrilled!
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt We do! And this trip was just the best fun, after all the stress of the last couple of years!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      Lol - I love that y’all have these but would never wear them at the same time. I love the stitching on your torn paper and that cool frame
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You two must have a riot together! Nothing like enjoying your grown up children and laughing hysterically! Looks totally like something we'd do.
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun looking page. fab story telling
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    325.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).