SORT OF SAD
wombat146, Dec 27, 2015
Description:
Created with products from The Lily Pad
Feb 2014 M3 - TLP designers
A Little Edgy Vol 2 - Kaye Winiecki
    • Jeanet
      :grouphug
      I can't think of anything better to say to you than I hope 2016 will bring you much peace and happiness
      MrsPeel and wombat146 like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Ona.... I think we are in a similar path...as your story is very close to what my 2015 has been..... I lost family and very very dear friends, & life keeps puttting me to test (though I should have graduated with honors by now LOL) I can't think of anything to say properly either...just that you know I am here if at any time you want to vent, rant, or just have a chat about mundane things to take us away from the hard reality....I admire you and I am so so glad that in this past year or so we have spoken a bit more.... and count you in my blessing and inspirational people.... of course, the page is amazing as yours always are.... love the blending , the photo is incredibly beautiful even if in a very sad, string way...everything here is straight into my heart.... love to see you journaling...lets hope we both have more up beat, happy stuff to journal for 2016 - taking this into the December Froggy Faves!!!!

[​IMG]
    • cfile
      so very sorry about your brother's passing. As for the other things in your heartfelt journaling, look at the rest as a wonderful opportunity. While I know having to look for another job isn't easy, a new scrapping home is a positive thing. Many of your friends, I am sure will migrate here as well and you will meet new ones. Welcome to the pad! Here is to positive new beginnings in 2016 with new friends and I wish you all the best. Love your blending and title work. So glad you are with us!:bk
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh you are like the rock of digi scrapping to me, and this page makes me want to squeeze you softly and just sit next to you quiet. my baby brother also lost the fight to cancer (which I hate with such a fervency), and it is a pain that seems to come in waves. I pray for good things, a rejoicing of emotions and well, throw back your head laughter moments that go into days and weeks....
    • Jana_2worldsart
      So sorry It was not the best for me year but we can do this !
    • NancyBeck
      I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. You've had a lot on your plate this year for sure. Wishing lots of good things for you in the coming year!
    • wombat146
      oh goodness, I wasn't teary when I wrote this, but I am teary now reading everyone's comments!! lol thank guys for your sweet and encouraging words........ they mean a lot to me!!! xxx
    • dvhoward
      This is so full of emotion; I am sorry for the loss of your brother. Job changes are hard, I pray God will provide a wonderful opportunity for you. May TLP prove to be a GREAT NEW HOME for you. I love the overall design of your page, especially the blended photo of you.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • twinsmomflor
      hugs Ona. It has been a difficult year for me too. I hope 2016 brings a lot of joy to all of us. Awesome page like always...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).