MrsPeel

2015: Measured in LoVe (and a series of unfortunate events!)

2015: Measured in LoVe (and a series of unfortunate events!)
MrsPeel, Dec 26, 2015
Description:
For the All About You December. In my page: Little Butterfly Wings NEW RELEASE: 2016 Manifesto still half price!!!! Also by Little Butterfly Wings: Fall in Love {kit}, You're Unique Alpha, What's Cooking Paper. The M3 Designers: M3 November 2015 Main kit Elements & M3 December 2013 Main kit Papers. Nancie Rowe Janitz: Dreamer Elements. Pink Reptile Designs XoXo Elements. Etc by Danyale: Unfortunate Events. Allison Pennington: A Long December Elements & Just Jaimee: Acceptance Elements. Also used a couple of stickers from Planner Collection Monthly : A Fresh Start. Journaling Font: Callie's Hand. Journaling reads: funny how years that started horribly wrong, like 2014 (which was spent at UCH's 9th floor ward) can be glowing, brilliant years with more positive than negative and then there comes a year when the start is on laughter and hope... and all goes terribly wrong... well, not all, but the numbers that seem to soar in this year are measuring hospital appointments, surgery and infections... not mine but Sarita's, which of course, weight more than my own. Then there is that good old teenage ghost that shows it's ugly head, and I go into the dark so heavy to try get out... and so very few people that understand fully. There are, of course, the wonderful things which come with Faith, Love and not loosing Hope completely... the people He sends to me and the gift of a happy virtual family who has helped more than words can translate.I know I am grateful for I have so much if one looks it up in the bigger picture, and it is with that view that I hope to start the year to come. I pray for patience, strength and a bit more health just to have clarity of mind to make the best choices TFL!
Gerli, NancyBeck, wombat146 and 2 others like this.
    • kirstiegai
      fabulous, love the photo with all the staples
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • sucali
      Wow! I like the design of this layout Cynthia and the "minutes-Wordart" is so perfect and so special! Best wishes for a healthy 2016!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      that is you? I thought you were sick and how in the world did you get younger? I just keep staring and staring, this is just the most amazing photo of you, I am jealous! tee hee
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Love the journaling it's always important even in moments that seem to bad to try to see the good it's not easy health for us ;)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @kirstiegai Thanks so so much!!!! I am SO happy to see you around here, welcome, with all my heart, not sure if you remember me, but I am a fan! will catch up with your gallery soon :)

[​IMG]
      kirstiegai likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @sucali thanks so much Suzanne, what an awesome complim3nt and coming from you....my heart sings

[​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      @AnneofAlamo LOLOLOL you always ALWAYS make my day!!!!!!! I have one of those "invisible illnesses" though if you look at me standing up, lots is visible.... I'm in and out of the dark place, but thanks to you, this family here that gives me so much .. I keep fighting

[​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      @Jana_NJ I always do, my dear, always do.... or I wouldn't be here holding on!!!!! indeed, not easy.... you have it very hard too, so ...lets keep finding courage in each other....

[​IMG]
    • dvhoward
      Cynthia, this is really special. Love the font you used for your honest, personal journaling. You always inspire me.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • wombat146
      Well you are are a very special person Cynthia and are very dear to many people! I know that dark place you are talking about and it can be a horrid place to find yourself in but the main thing is that you find your way out of it!! which you do, and you bring so much joy and love to everyone when you do! xx oh, you have a layout that I originally came to leave love on!! bwhaaaaaa!!! stunning work as always sweetie, love the title work and minutes as well! the photo is awesome and lol @AnneofAlamo who seems to look younger and younger in her photos as well!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).