Dalis, Feb 27, 2021
Description:
credits:
Life is: hard work (bundle)
by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics Collab,

pink balloon by Clever Monkey Graphics
bho likes this.
    • norton94
      I know I already told you, but this page is amazing! The angst is well captured. Hope things are better and you got a good rest :D
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cinzia
      I so get the page. Beautiful blue hair and love the random thoughts/images in the bubble/dreams? especially the loose screws...lol.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @norton94
      I think the hockey stress is getting to me. Tomorrow the girls have the State Championship game. If they win we go to regionals, they have a really good chance to win tomorrow and regionals. Which should make me happy but then it's up to Nationals and we really don't want to travel to California for Nationals. I would hate to be the parent that tells her kid she can't go to Nationals when she has either scored the winning goal or assisted the winning goal in the last 5 games! AHHHHH!!!! I HATE COVID!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cinzia I love the loose screws too! It was my final item to be added, after I did I finally felt it was DONE.
    • littlekiwi
      What a gorgeous layout
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • norton94
      @Dalis Holy buckets, or goals rather - get some N95 masks and cheer that hockey star ON to Calif! Sounds like they NEED her there! I feel the mixed emotions and concern though - hugs and support on your decisions for what is right for your family. Either way please give her a high five from Iowa!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @norton94

THEY WON! No regionals we do directly to NATIONALS and they moved it to DENVER, which makes me SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @Dalis Prayers answered!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She must be over the moon!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).