Angela Toucan

Snow

Snow
Angela Toucan, Feb 3, 2021
Description:
Some of my husbands snow day photos.
Credits:
Lots of Pockets No. 3 by Lynn Grieveson.
Wintertime kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Tag from Winter Bliss elements Designed by Soco.
Font: Bulky Refuse Type
Electra, LynnG, G.J. and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      Fabulous photos and the one with the yellow flowers really makes the page pop.
    • flowersgal
      I really like the close up of the snow on the yellow flowers and the circle shape among all the other snowy scenes.
    • mcurtt
      I agree with all of the above. Love that photo with the yellow flowers in the snow. Fun plaid choice.
    • Donitab
      Beautiful snow photos - I love how the round photo breaks up all the lines and adds softness
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is gorgeous! I love the photos and how you used the kit and template. what an awesome layout.
    • jk703
      Brrrr. Love all the blocking and we just got 14" of snow, so I get it! It's so pretty in the beginning! Really love the colors found in snow, they are beautiful!
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous wintry page! I love snow, so this really caught my eye. I love everything, the blocking, your paper choices and those gorgeous pictures, brilliantly done!
    • marijke
      Beautiful photos and page! Love the dark background ... and brrr I can feel the cold ...
    • Electra
      This is really pretty, it looks like a day we had that we called Snowtember. It was heavy wet snow and it tore heavy branches off trees and smashed in car roofs! I love the strip of plaid along the bottom to go with those lovely pops of yellow!
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful! Just exactly the way I like to see snow...in pictures haha. This is a really lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).