2021_MOC_24_Complementary-Colours by CaroB71 : purple, paint

Torn Kraft by Kim Jensen Designs
Chipboard Alphabet Soup by Kim Jensen Designs
Phrames by Kim Jensen Designs
School Zone Plus Bundle by Kim Jensen Designs
Brown Bag Bliss by Kim Jensen Designs
Gesso (Freebie) by Paula Kesselring
Center by The Lilypad Designers
Cardboard Bits - Broken Hearts by Kim Jensen Designs (retired product)
Me Right Now Bundle by Kim Jensen Designs
Painted Edge Borders by Just Jaimee
Little Sew & Sew {FB Freebie} by Erica Zane
Just Me by Mommyish
Font is KG Sweet N Sassy
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the way you picked up on the colours from the photos so well with the navy, burgandy, and neutrals. And nice job with the cross stitch!! Great page!
      LivyBug likes this.
    • bellbird
      ok first off i didn't even know that that cross stitch material (aida something?? whatever the fancy technical term is) came in any colour except for off-white! So supercool, black backgrounded cross stitch with a very cool circular design and second, did you extract the whole thing, blue hoop and that screwy bit at the top (probably again not the tech term)?! mad skills and the fact that the whole thing is like an X with the notebook edges, just more coolness!
      LivyBug likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a cool cross stitch! It really is striking against that dark BG. I love the shape you've created with the layouts BG. That dark teal paper is so perfect for the circular theme of the cross stitch! I love all the goodies you've stitched down and the title with that alpha is great.
      LivyBug likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Thank you @HeatherB @garrynkim :) @bellbird Yes, that's black Aida fabric! I used it for a couple space themed projects. I did loosely cut out the hoop in the lowest pic, too. :) Thank you! Honestly I wasn't even intentional with X shape. :O
      bellbird and HeatherB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous cross stitch, great title work and lovely page design
      LivyBug likes this.
    • bellbird
      @LivyBug well the fact it wasn't intentional makes it more remarkable & no less wonderful :)
      LivyBug likes this.
    • jk703
      Olivia! So great to see you and scrapping too! Hoping all is well!

Love the page design and the angles to go along with the circles! Pretty textures and colors too!
      LivyBug likes this.
    • LivyBug
      @jk703 Hi Jenn! :) Thank you! I'm alright, hope you're well too! So weird how much has changed and what has stayed the same since I left.
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @LivyBug A bit of time but easy to always jump back in! Little tweaks here and there, but same creativity, and great people! Shout out if you ever need anything. :) (I know you could ask your Mom probably... but still, lol!) :beat
      LivyBug likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      I love how you color coordinated this page. Wonderful layout to document your hobby. Love the texturized background and the torn-out-of-a-spiral-notebook paper...
      LivyBug likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    LivyBug
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).