willimena

Snake_kitchen

Snake_kitchen
willimena, Feb 26, 2017
Description:
Made for the prd_February_pie chart challenge.
Inspired by Jen McCabe's great blogpost on Pink Reptile Designs blog
Supplies:
Prd_adventure: glitter thread (re-coloured)
Prd_authentic: cork arrow, paper, beads
Prd_world geography101: paper
Prd_our life: paper
OWHD1_Scrapping with Liz_template
MrsPeel, mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • bellbird
      Omg! I was going to comment on the cool circle design & all the browns & greys that look fab together but i kinda cant look at the page anymore I wouldn't be getting close enough to check eyelids! I woulda been running in the opposite direction (& not even been able to take a pic! You are obviously brave. We have spiders inside a lot but i cant imagine deal ing with this! )
      willimena likes this.
    • willimena
      :) Hi @bellbird, actually I am exactly like you. I was only brave because my husband was home! I am embarrassed to admit that I once rang my 60+ year old neighbour, and had him teetering on our verandah railing trying to get a snake, because I am such a scaredy-cat.
      bellbird likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMGoodness! I HATE hate hate snakes. One of my biggest fears. (so I guess legless lizards must be included in that statement too!) I would be freaking out and would not be able to go near that sink again for a long time. How fun that this challenge - made you remember this photo! I love the little sink plug hole pie chart you created ... it really does look just like the one in the photo! Awesome job! Love the cascading circles and that little slinky bead running off the page is perfect (but kinda giving me goose bumps!) Such a fabulous page! Love!
      willimena likes this.
    • mirjam
      Yikes! I was looking at how cool the glitter thread looked and how well you shadowed those when I saw the snake in the pic! Eep!! Love, love, love how you scrapped this! With so much humor and great eye for detail! Also love the pie charts in your design!
      willimena likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have to admit, I got so much practice living in North east Brazil that I got almost pro at killing them....thing is, with snakes, to kill them you need to chop their heads...and usually they tend to rush inside any hole they can find....at some point we had a machete that got blunt so many tails I had chopped LOL LOVE love LOVE the page, impressive design, absolutely awesome page alll the way!!!!!!!!!
      here you have a bit of Bart to love!!!!

[​IMG]
      willimena likes this.
    • willimena
      Kiss!! Oh thankyou @MrsPeel for your kind words about my layout. You are braver than me - I leave all snake wrangling to my husband. Mental note to self - don't visit Brazil!
    • Amson
      What a wonderful page. Do you have any idea what type of snake it is? Too difficult to see here. Love how you have used the glitter. So perfectly put together. Fantastic page!
      willimena likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Everything you've done here, from echoing the shape of the drain in your design, to the gold string echoing the snake. I also have to say that your photo, with it's shadows and muted tones has a very modern, artsy feel to it.
    • Meredith78
      Love the layout... but I’d never be able to use the sink again!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).