yellowpeep

Smelly Fix

Smelly Fix
yellowpeep, Jul 5, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs- No Probllama
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh gosh! perfect llama pose for a stinky lunch box page (and finding unfinished pineapple on Monday from the previous friday's school fruit break is bad enough to me; 2 months is unfathomable to me!)
    • SeattleSheri
      Ha, ha ... yes, I can relate. Many years ago we had a horrible smell coming from our mudroom. We looked high and low and couldn't figure it out. I thought for sure was something on the bottom of shoes. Well it turns out at the end of the school year, one of my boys didn't clean out his backpack and it was festering food (with maggots). I hadn't thought to check his backpack. It was sooooo gross. It makes me shiver just thinking about it.
    • yellowpeep
      @bellbird @SeattleSheri Thank you for your comments. The thing that made it really bad is that my daughter had left all my handmade love letters in her lunchbox too so they had absorbed the smell. I couldn't believe how well baking soda over a few days took the smell away and then I left them with some laundry freshness beads and they're pretty much as good as new! :)
    • bellbird
      @yellowpeep I shouldn't be surprised -baking soda can fix everything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).