mywisecrafts

Create

Create
mywisecrafts, Jul 7, 2020
Description:
I used the following elements/kits for this layout all by Pink Reptile Designs.

Coffee O'Clock Elements
Wildflower Elements
Wildflower Papers
HeART Elements
RJMJ, mirjam and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      oh gosh what a great craft space :) Fantastic photo and I think you will have many of us drooling over your fun workspace! Love the brush work and the pop of red along with the month date line up the right edge.. the sewed border is the perfect touch as well... fabulous page!
      RJMJ and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @cfile Thank You! That was a gift from my husband after spending 10 years crafting out of “under the stair storage” space shared with our luggage and vacuum....
      trekmom, RJMJ and cfile like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Good Morning My Friend!...Ha! Ha!...Nice Photo!!!...I've Seen That Amazing Photo Recently!!!...I Love Your Page Design!...All That Black & White...And All That RED! PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Splattered Across!!!...Wonderfully "Create"d Page!...Love The Look!...Great Brush Work!...Now You Really Are Singing My Song!...I Mentioned To You That Red Was My Favorite Color!!!...[And Then Purple...]...You Nailed It Here!...It's Like CFile Said....You Had Me Drooling Over Your Craft Room Too!...I Predict There Will Be Many Doing The Same!!!...:bk...I Have A Lot Of PRD Product In My Stash!...I Just Bought The Wildflower Set Too...But I Have Never Seen That "Heart" Kit!...See Now You Helped Me Out!...Going In To My Wish List!...I Love It!...:heartlub...
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      That is the best crafting area ever. I love that and this page. I am beyond happy for you to have such a gorgeous space for crafting art.
    • flowersgal
      Great layout. And, could you come to my house and help organize my space? I'm impressed with the clean table and the way everything has a home where you can find it easily. The b&w with red of your layout is so appealing.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ thank you my friend! Glad I could help inspire you...and I did think of you when I decided to create those paint splatters....it was red or yellow as my pop of color choice......did you see the lemon kit? I had to add that to my wish list....For some reason I love lemons.....mainly with vodka... (lol).

@trekmom Thank you!!! I'm happy to have my own space that I can leave things out and come back to them.....

@flowersgal Thank you! Sure thing, I love setting up craft space.....I wanted things to be readily accessible so I don't forget about them and to make them easier to use. That table is only clean in between layouts and paper crafting projects. I have to clean between layouts and projects for my creative side to flow (and a tad OCD here too). I look at cherry jars, salt jars, etc differently now. I re-purpose so much for creative ways to store. Wrap ribbon around popsicle sticks... and the Dollar Tree is fantastic for this fun stuff. (Shelving is from Ikea).
      trekmom and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Cool!...I Do Love Me Some Paint Splatters!...In Any Color!...But Red Ones Are My Favorite!!!...Yes!...Thanks! I Did Add That Heart Kit To My Wish List!...Ha! Ha!...The More I Get To Know You The More We Have In Common!...I Too Love Lemons In Any Capacity Of Scrapping!...I Did 2 Pages All Featuring "Lemons" Back In February!...With That Very "A Slice Of Lemon" Kit Of PRD's! That You Just Mentioned...Too Funny!...I'm Proud To Say That One Of The Pages...Also Featuring "Cut-Outs" Was A FF & A Gallery Stand Out On The Blog!...It Was A Whole Bunch Of Lemon-y Goodness!!!...I Was Very Grateful & Thankful! For The FF & The Blog Feature Too!...The Lilypad Took My "Lemons" And Turned Them Into "Lemonade"!...[Metaphorically Speaking...That Is!...]...:giggle...
    • mirjam
      Love your page and LOVE your craft space Esther!
    • mywisecrafts
      mirjam and trekmom like this.
    • Sokee
      What a awesome craft space!! I have one too but mine isn’t that clean lol
      Love all the paint splattered with the flora stamps! Yum!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).