cfile

Skellig Michael Experience

Skellig Michael Experience
cfile, Apr 9, 2020
Description:
I really loved the clean and simple page style here .. Farrah did this for the Aug Sraplift of Karen, and I wanted to do another lift of Farrah and spotted hers... so... here is another lift of Farrah & also Karen :)

Karen's:
[​IMG]
Farrah's:
[​IMG]
Credits:
Allison Pennington | Waterside - Elements
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Waterside-Elements.html
Allison Pennington | Waterside - Papers
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Waterside-Elements.html
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs | Shadows - Dressed Up (style)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shadows-Dressed-Up-Photoshop-Tool-Styles.html
fonts: Corona3 Typewriter & Beauty Dream
-------------
Skellig Experience is the museum of Skellig Michael in Ireland on the Ring of Kerry in Valentia.
LynnG, Donitab, FarrahJobling and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      You really did a fabulous lift! So pretty - I love that pale blue paper, and the font you used for the title is beautiful. Love this :beat
      cfile and vdannette like this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB Thank you so much Karen.. I was trying to find a page somebody lifted of Farrah's in her gallery and saw hers and saw that she lifted you and I said you know what.. I love the composition of the piece.. I will scraplift both!! Thanks re the font... :) Hope you and yours are fairing well during this COVID19. Virtual hugs across the pond to you.
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @cfile We are doing ok thank you. Managing to keep busy with gardening and crafting :) Hoping you and yours are all good? :beat:beat:beat
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cfile - your lift is wonderful. But then, you do everything well. And I'm still enjoying a mini-visit to Ireland through your pages.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB we are good too Karen!! Virtual Hugs!!
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
    • zinzilah
      I love Skellig, though I guess this wasn't the island itself, but the shoreline from the water shot, the light on the green fields, the sweeping panorama - just the beauty of Ireland, glad you left it large, attention grabbing with the understated backdrop and not too many elements, so that the photo still shines. Love seeing familiar places in your pages, even though we haven't been there together, it's a sort of uniting shared common experience that makes me feel warm. The memories of our travel to Ireland last year are a source of strength for me these days, we can't travel now but looking forward to doing it soon... Big hugs, stay safe.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah Thank you Olga.. I agree re looking at the Ireland photos makes me smile and I too long to travel... I loved looking at your photos too and I agree re keeping us close almost like we traveled together seeing similar places in our pages. We actually didn't go over to the island, as we did not have enough time that day.. our tour was just to the museum there which was enough for us.. the museum was very nice and we did have lunch there and watched a video of the boat to take you to the island as well as exploring where the Monks were etc. I know you actually went over on the Island... it is gorgeous in Ireland.. I loved it. I too cannot wait to travel again. I am ready back to the UK again!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).