2019.07.18-Seaside
FarrahJobling, Aug 2, 2019
Description:
Allison Pennington Waterside
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Waterside-Elements.html
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Waterside-Patterns-and-Backgrounds.html

I lifted this LO from KarenB for the AUG scraplift challenge

[​IMG]
JenEm, KarenB, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • umyesh
      What a great lift! I don't usually see such a thin horizontal strip but I love it! The horizontal lines above and below with the title overlapping - perfection!
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! Such a great lift and love the thin horizontal design with the papers on either side of the photo. I also like the lines above and below. Wonderful page!
    • Cristina
      Stunning design!!
    • KarenB
      OMG Seriously!!! This is so beautiful. The blue and brown together compliment the photo perfectly and the crop looks great. Thank you so much for lifting one of my layouts. I am so flattered :):beat
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I love the elongated but skinny photo for this! Nicely done, Farrah!
    • cfile
      I love this page Farrah.. such a clean and simple composition along with all the white space. I love the gorgeous photo of the water and the rocks. Was this in Fife of the North Sea? So beautiful!!! That water is crystal and I love the deep aquamarine color of the water!! What a great composition and how I want to be there right now! Gorgeous!
    • FarrahJobling
      @cfile It's actually Monterrey Bay...LOL....You're reminding me that I should actually add some journaling to my layouts. =)
      cfile likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love the white space and composition of this. The little element details on the sides finish it off perfectly. I have chosen to lift this gorgeous page of yours for this month's Scraplift Challenge. Thank you for the inspiration.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    FarrahJobling
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).