HeatherB

Sixteen

Sixteen
HeatherB, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Woodville Album No1 by Lynn Grieveson
CU/PU Stylin' #305 Wood Veneer, CU Fall Pieces #13, and PU/CU Layered Flowers #4 by Mommyish
Everyday Papers by Designed by Soco
Treasury by Sabrina's Creations and Sara Gleason
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ah, my dear dear girl.... always shinning witrh each and every page!!!! love your choices of papers, the gold-ish effect brings so much depth, dimension together with your superb shadows, the delicate and stylish way you embellished ...all together awesome!!! and he is gorgeous.... of course, as his mum is!!!! wonderful page Heather!!!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the mix of blues and browns! Love that you kept this page so simple to focus on your photo! Boy pages are hard, but this one is beautiful!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • KimJ
      So striking! Wonderful photo, and I love the clean design! Beautifully done!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • rach3975
      Love your page! The colors and all the white space work so well. I have a 16 year old son, too, and it's not easy to find the right products to scrap them (that is, if you can even get a photo in the first place, LOL!)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
      @rach3975 I know...getting the photo is half the battle. Then finding masculine scrap products, not so easy. Thanks for the comment!
      rach3975 likes this.
    • norton94
      Love the gradient and clean design! Love that you got the pic and this is a wonderful mark of his big event :) (PS when did our kids get so big??!)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Susan - s3js
      I absolutely love the clean, sweet simplicity of this elegant LO! The whole point is to showcase photos and memories in our LOs and this does both by allowing the photo to shine and to tell its own story with its own voice. I just love it!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).