MOC8.8-Tree
FarrahJobling, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
DYD 2019 | Holly Jolly
Coady and andersm like this.
    • andersm
      I simply ADORE your lovely page! That tree is brilliant! <3
    • AnneofAlamo
      what a cool way to do this challenge, I am just wowed!
    • cfile
      Cool tree Farrah and it also beautiful large photo of Claire decorating the tree too! Perfection!
    • mcurtt
      I love that TALL Christmas tree in your photo, good thing your daughter is not afraid of heights. :-) And I had originally thought of doing something similar to create my tree, but it was more in the lines of ribbon & paper strips. It is nice to see yours made with Christmas word art. -- P.S. Is this going in your DYD?
    • redplaid3
      What a big amazing tree and love the word art tower/tree you created. Such a great idea.
    • bellbird
      So that's how y'all decorate those 2 storey trees! The kids stand on the lounge here to add the star & I often wonder if hospital presentations increase during the decorating period - sorry got sidetracked -i love the different wordarts you used here from that Dear Santa trunk to the sprinkle of ellies, great take on the tree challenge!
    • Angela Toucan
      two fantastic trees
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    FarrahJobling
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).