Sisters March 2020 Journaling Challenge

Sisters March 2020 Journaling Challenge
garrynkim, Mar 16, 2020
Description:
Supplies used:
Kim Jensen: Ameline
wvsandy likes this.
    • bjc
      i love that you have the same photo from different years. love the quote about sisters are different flowers from the same garden. had never heard that. i have a sister and i have 3 daughters.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your journaling, that large photo of the 3 of you and then the smaller (much younger) inset photo. What a priceless treasure you have created.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely love your fabulous page! so very touching, so full of feelings and thoughts, love love love your photos and your wonderful journaling- and I understand your longing♥
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bcnatty
      This is beautiful!! I love your journaling, and I feel you on the need to be close. I grew up in Northern British Columbia and lived for 16 years in California...moved back 10 years ago and would never leave my family again!! The times together are too precious!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • umyesh
      This page makes me want to scrap a photo of me and my sisters :) I love how you used both an alpha and a script font for your title/subtitle. I really like the three columns of journaling too; I think it looks better than one big chunk and will have to remember to try that sometime with my own journaling.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).