dotcomkari

My Rock

My Rock
dotcomkari, Mar 13, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: A Second Chance, Fear Not, Stampallicious Halfway, m3 Sept 2018 Add Ons

Ever since I was a little girl, my grandmother has been the one I turn to for advice. She has been my rock during those times I needed someone most of all. I often wonder how on earth I would have made it to today without her. We had many daily talks throughout the years, ranging from the what nots of our days to advice on relationships and life in general. My childhood days were often spent at her house playing cards and bullshitting about the recent happenings and gossip that was my life. Now days the times have changed. Grandma often forgets who I am or repeats herself more than once during our daily conversations and I am lost without my rock. Instead of her being my caregiver, I am the one looking after her .
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I am glad you have those great memories of great times with your grandmother. Even better that you have documented some of them. Aging is so difficult for more than just one person. I'm glad you are still there for your grandmother. what a great page.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).