Nancy Barton

Sigmund

Sigmund
Nancy Barton, Mar 12, 2017
Description:
I used to have a four pound Chihuahua and a Ragdoll cat. Now I have a Pit Bull with allergies and a Doberman with anxiety. Life is funny that way.

One Little Bird - Heartbeat at My Feet
Paislee Press - Behind the Lens and Positive Vibes
beszteri, Rikki and cfile like this.
    • StefanieS
      Oh no the poor Dear. He looks so trustingly adoring. I do hope this new medical regime offers him some relief. Love the angle that you snapped the photo at and the fabulous wordart title.
    • Celeste
      poor guy. adore the angle of this photo. love this kit. great use of word art!
    • bcgal00
      He is adorable! Hope his allergies clear up.
    • dawnmarch
      He's so cute! Absolutely love the photo -- great angle and it captures how dogs look up at you s adoringly!
    • Serena
      Gorgeous photo, he's so pretty! I hope it brings him relief as well! I love the simplistic elegance of this page. :)
    • Keela
      He's a gorgeous dog! I had a sick dog and he also had allergies. Crazy. LOVE your title!
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh, he is a beauty! With allergies and all. I hope bath time goes smoothly :-)
    • cfile
      Aw what a sweet pup. Love Sigmund's photo.. the angle is perfect as is the title. I too hope your pup will get relief. Poor Guy... Love the photo treatment and how you scrapped this.. it is all fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Nancy Barton
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    78.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).